Decades ago, IBM told their people to develop computers to their most advanced state, and they did. The machines were upgrading so fast, the SOLD products were barely at the customer’s site before a new generation was ready. So, management said, STOP doing this.
Early automobiles (Cord, Tucker) had hidden headlights, rear engine motors, disc brakes, automatic transmissions.
Egyptians and Romans built facilities and cities with fresh water, “advanced” sewage systems and global commerce equal to anything we have today.
We CAN Do Anything We Imagine And Commit To.
Our parents came from Excellent stock, were given the best field to begin their business (running this Earth).
We CAN Do Anything We Imagine And Commit To.
Tesla Motor Company built an all-electric car and began sales in 2008, while the big boys were trying to convince us and them it could not be done or no one would purchase. They advanced to a full size, magnificent sedan unmatched in beauty or comfort by any other auto company.
Charging stations are expanding around the nation to provide expanded travel ranges, as critics are still trying to convince us the concept will not work and we will not buy them or use them. Hmmmmmm.
You might ask, “Why can’t they make a car that gets 100 to 300 mpg?” and I suggest you think about that.
We CAN Do ANYTHING We Imagine And Commit To.
In each of the examples, one or two people (men and women) had a vision/dream/thought and began implementing it, with the eventual help of many others. Folks, why work for someone, that determines your value, usefulness, salary and benefits? If that is your calling, WONDERFUL, keep doing it and enjoy your life. For you that have a different call, keep preparing for it and when your time to blossom arrives, GO FOR IT.
YOU CAN Do ANYTHING YOU Imagine And Commit To.
Mary Kay, Martha Stewart, Elizabeth Taylor, Genghis Kahn, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and friends; The list contains mothers, fathers, and mentors, that molded and encouraged others in their aspirations.
We CAN Do Anything We Imagine And Commit To.I think we all understand this ability can be for Evil and Good. The uses of our talents are our individual responsibility, which we will give an accounting for. Anyone can use any item or concept for evil.
- Nuclear energy can provide electricity or bombs.
- Herbs and medicines can be used to heal or kill.
Imagine the Egyptians, Greeks, or Romans in a perfect state, inventing, developing, building (without internal or external wars destroying their progress) over 4000 years ago. Now imagine how we might adapt to an environment that blended with our planet’s ecology, while providing ease of transportation, corporeal comforts, and advanced educational resources.
Our entire business concept would not exist, as it is today, without the need for continuing changes in:
- Transportation vehicles
- Clothing materials
- Housing structures and utilities
- Business buildings and complexes
- Warfare and required instruments
Let us visualize together a perfect human environment, as in the beginning:
- Every creature is vegetarian.
- Humans venture out to form their families and communities because it is our nature and not because we got into destructive arguments.
- Destructive arguments do not exist because enmity does not exist between humans or with God.
- Once More: NO animosity within or between families, groups or church. Hmmmm, so with no disagreement about doctrine (how to live, dress, worship) would we have plural churches? I DO NOT KNOW!
- Happy, contented marriages with both parents (with exception of death) for the children.
The Universe(s) and our Earth have been here billions of our years. Some types of civilizations have existed, prior to us, on Earth and several of the planets in our Solar System. As primitive as we are, evidence supports ideas of help from entities to progress us. I eagerly anticipate getting to know the “other side” and what is available for ME.
Adam and Eve were given the best of everything with the goal of then drawing others back to God through lifestyle and education. Ever since, they stepped out, the ultimate battle has been and continues to be for control of our MIND/THINKING/RATIONALIZATION and commitment to excellence.
Jesus came to reinstitute the original government of recovery of the lost sheep/people. He demonstrated resources available to us to accomplish the task. We waste train loads of time and energy arguing about the existence and use of our tools, instead of just using them.
For example, instead of wondering IF something works or IF I may use a certain tool, why not use it and discover the result?
- Will this hammer drive this nail? USE IT to drive the nail.
- If I modify this door hinge, will the door close correctly? DO IT and discover.
- When I pray correctly for …, will it work? PRAY… If it doesn’t work, ask the owner of the tool what to do.
- When a storm is troubling my children, can I command it to rest, as Jesus did? Ask Jesus for advice, instructions and proceed.
If a thought enters your mind to:
- Pray now for your, your children’s, friend’s need: DO IT!
- Call or visit ___ to encourage them: DO IT!
- Rebuke (don’t cuss them or accept their threats) the abusive person/creditor in Jesus name.
- Study the correct process and verbiage of cursing someone.
- Let your mouth no longer speak to me in a foul manner.
- Tell your boss and spouse every evil, unethical or unlawful act you do or have done.
- Your hands will stop producing for you, until you repent.
- Your feet will be as unstable and unfaithful as your heart and mind, until you repent.
- Psa 35:5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
- Psa 35:6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
- In JESUS Name! (Do not forget this phrase.)
- Study how to Stop/Disable a bad guy about to assault you.
- In place of a weapon, how do you invoke an angel to disable or dispose of him/her.
- Learn and Practice verbiage and techniques that disable or dispose of a criminal.
- Study and encourage yourself in the interaction of angels with humans.
- Gen 16:7 And the angel of the LORD found her by a fountain of water in the wilderness, by the fountain in the way to Shur.
- Gen 16:9 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
- Exo 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
- Num 22:23 And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and the ass turned aside out of the way, and went into the field: and Balaam smote the ass, to turn her into the way.
- Jdg 6:11 And there came an angel of the LORD, and sat under an oak which was in Ophrah, that pertained unto Joash the Abiezrite: and his son Gideon threshed wheat by the winepress, to hide it from the Midianites.
- Jdg 13:16 And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the LORD. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the LORD.
- 1Ki 19:5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.
- 1Ki 19:7 And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.
- 1Ch 21:15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
- 1Ch 21:16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
- 1Ch 21:30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the LORD.
- 2Ch 32:21 And the LORD sent an angel, which cut off all the mighty men of valour, and the leaders and captains in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he was come into the house of his god, they that came forth of his own bowels slew him there with the sword.
- Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
- Isa 37:36 Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
- Act 5:19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,
- Act 8:26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
- Act 12:7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
- Act 12:8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
- Act 12:9 And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.
- Act 12:10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
- Act 12:11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.
- Act 27:23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
- my car stopped running, stranding me and mine in the boonies,
- my daughter’s foot would not heal,
- a student was being distracted from an important topic,
- the bully wouldn’t leave me alone,
- I was lost in the woods,
- we needed a job, car, food, money for bills,
- protection from more burglaries,
Make each day wonderful and productive and worth living.
God bless and increase you.