Sunday, December 22, 2013

Peace Agreement a n d What Else....

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Luke 21:32
“Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
I have written my thoughts about this topic and each time gained insight into the meaning. I returned to Irvin Baxter's presentations on this topic, recently.
 
During this past year, 2013, this United States of America began a dramatic path to becoming a different country.

And this World accelerated it's journey back to its Past.

Adding one of my posts for review: Consider My Hypothesis.
 
Often, when we have anticipated the:
  • lottery or other contest win,
  • inheritance,
  • dream vacation,
for so long, we get apathetic. Then the Great Day arrives and we struggle to believe it finally, actually arrived.
I am becoming convinced we are at the time written of and talked about for 2000 years.

What I also snapped to is once the Event begins, it will end By OR B4 this generation ends.

I am REALLY interested in what happens in 2014!!!
And after!

No comments:

Post a Comment