Saturday, September 15, 2012

What Are YOUR Dreams-Thoughts-Wants?

This week had some good days and others were great. The dentist I visit is sensitive to his patients needs and mine are NO pain. He installed a crown and did a little cleaning, then we scheduled me for a DEEP cleaning. I didn't argue and planned to disappear after my release. I DON'T do deep cleaning or the agony associated with it. The PA found out what I thought about the event and convinced me there were options, so I agreed.
Now God has this thing about when we step forward, he does too and they happened to have an opening that afternoon. I went home for lunch and told Connye I was getting a cleaning.


 
She responded quickly.
 
Back to the office and into the cleaning room. This time turned out way different from all the previous years of visits. The Hygienist LISTENED and not only answered my questions but suggested options. I consider these moments water to wine episodes.
On my way out, I stopped, at the front desk, for the future paper work and was basically invisible, as the staff did their work. SOOOO, I decided to tell them of my previous morning visit to Zadok jewelers and the watch of my attention.
...and the watch they had was $45,000.00...
 

Suddenly, I was visible with audio.
One asked, how much?
$45,000.00.
Another, did you get it?
No, I don't have the money yet and it wasn't the one I preferred.
The one I want is $650,000.00.
 

Picture, with me, all five people are looking at me, as if I just stepped through a wall into the room. Even the lady filing papers stopped and was staring at me.

One asked, will you buy me a house?
Another asked if a Unicorn came with the watch.
I explained this watch is an art form and is designed to be passed on for the next five generations. It's not the money, its the workmanship. Yeah, Riiiiigggght!

Well, we had a time for several minutes as I suggested they treat themselves to visiting:
a million plus dollar model home,
a private plane showing. Walk in it, sit down, ask questions.
Nostrums,
Motor home, RV,
etc.
 
A commercial reminded me of the dreams and passions of children as each child said, I want to be a:
Fireman,
Doctor,
Ballerina,
Pilot.
 
Friends and acquaintances experienced challenges but kept moving toward their dreams and are now traveling, pilots, happily married, living in their dream home, retired and affording it. Some have stopped dreaming and stopped moving. Ed and I made appointments to attend a private plane Invitation Only event.
 


It is very comfortable, affordable, possible for rent, lease, or purchase ($5,000,000.00).
 
Mat 19:26 And Jesus looking upon them said to them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
 
Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.
Mat 21:21 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do what is done to the fig tree, but even if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea, it shall be done.
Mat 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment